- Pasig, Philippines18th, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
The web designer creates the look, layout, and features of a website. The job involves understanding both graphic design and computer programming. Once a website is created, the designer helps with maintenance and additions to the website. He/she works with development teams or managers on keeping the site up-to-date and prioritizing needs, among other tasks.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Design webpage and newsletter layouts
- Update website and microsites in English and other languages
- Code PSD file into HTML5/CSS3 with responsive behavior
- Work with other team members in a collaborative environment
- Solve coding problems
- Determine technical requirements of a web project
- Create back up files of a web project
- Convert mockups into Adobe XD or other mockup tools
- Assist with any web-design related tasks
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience in web design with proven-problem solving, analytical competencies and a thirst to expand existing knowledge and grow expertise in the role.
- Proficient in Dreamweaver, Photoshop & Experience Design.
- Hands-on exposure with creating theme templates for CMS.
- Experienced in Search Engine & Website Optimization is a plus.
- Ability to manage web environment design, deployment, development and maintenance of various websites
- Ability to multitask with good organizational skills
- Applicants must be willing to work in Ortigas Center, Pasig City (when required)
Perks and Benefits
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Web Design
- Computer Science [Software Technology]
- Information Technology
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Strata 2000
- IT & Creative Services
- 1 opening
About Brighttank Inc.
We are a group of smart and fun creatives with comprehensive expertise in editorial work, design, and video production. Here, we provide contemporary multi-media solutions targeted for forward-thinking, globalized markets. We specialize in digital and IT-related services that aim to produce and develop lasting, effective results that resonate with a global audience.