Graphic Design Intern
- Pasig, Philippines18F Unit C, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- PHP 385.00 / dayPHP385385385DAY
- Full timeFULL_TIME
The Graphic Design Intern is responsible for assisting the creative team in handling marketing materials, particularly marketing materials for socials and events. He/she will work during the production of the March 2023 V Convention and will be involved in the creative process of the team, which is a great avenue for skills development and teamwork. He/she will be reporting directly to the Senior Graphic Designer.
- Design socials banners
- Digital or small print materials for company convention
- Assist in the development of booth designs for the company event
- Currently taking up graphic design, marketing, or any related field at the time of application and during the internship
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in graphic design tools/programs like Adobe Creative Suite (primarily Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and/or Illustrator).
- Must have basic knowledge of brand awareness and skills in cascading materials
- Good communication skills and ability to learn quickly
- Can report to the office (if necessary)
- Can provide his/her own working hardware
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Print Design
- Graphic Design
- Graphics Design & Multimedia
- Mass Communication [Advertising]
- Job Level
- Internship / OJT
- Job Category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Strata 2000
- IT & Creative Services
- 1 opening
About Brighttank Inc.
We are a group of smart and fun creatives with comprehensive expertise in editorial work, design, and video production. Here, we provide contemporary multi-media solutions targeted for forward-thinking, globalized markets. We specialize in digital and IT-related services that aim to produce and develop lasting, effective results that resonate with a global audience.