Cast LMS (Buri Technologies, Inc.) is an e-learning development startup that focuses on helping companies transition into e-learning using our content creation service and proprietary learning management system.
Our team is one of the few development houses in the country that have won educational technology awards abroad. We are looking for individuals who seek challenge and aspire to change the Philippine e-learning landscape by helping organizations build their training materials for the future.
We are a completely remote company but we have an office in Quezon City.
To help implement our two services that assist our customers build and design the future of learning for their companies:
- Cast, a learning management system used by multiple institutions to scale and deliver learning online
- Customized e-learning content creation that allows companies to build tailor-fit content that handles their unique and proprietary training needs.
Areas of Responsibility:
This role allows remote work, but occasional client meetings may be necessary, requiring travel outside the home.
- Monitors and updates sales and marketing documentations and databases
- Supports the account manager in overseeing projects and coordinating with the client
- Submits and encodes essential sales and marketing documents such as proposals, billings, etc.
- Coordinates with necessary departments to maintain good account management
- Sends out proposals and emails to client prospects
- Conducts research and generates qualified leads segregated according to industry based on the ideal target market
- Handles social media accounts for campaigns and posting
- Contributes in the preparation, distribution, and tracking of marketing campaigns, including digital marketing (Facebook and LinkedIn), PR, and corporate events
- Ensures business activities, marketing plans, and campaigns are executed on time
- Assists in organizing webinars and workshops to facilitate their success
- Prepares materials and manages venues for events
- Attends client meetings and events when needed
- Oversees and coordinates project status with clients
Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business Administration, or relevant field and/or relevant work experience in marketing and events.
- Able to communicate effectively and work with a team
- Able to relay solutions and resolve issues independently
- Knows how to pay attention to details
- Has good communication and interpersonal abilities
- Demonstrates exceptional account management and sales skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Strong analytical and planning skills, especially in market trends and customer insights
- Able to produce creative marketing materials for campaigns. A creative portfolio is preferred but not required
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Organizing and Planning
- Presentation Skills
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Judgement and Decision Making
- Interpersonal Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Communication Skills