- Imus, PhilippinesE. Aguinaldo Hwy, Anabu II-F, Imus, Cavite, PhilippinesImusCavitePhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for skills and competency-based interviews, secure interview schedule with hiring managers, conduct job offers, update reports and escort candidates to interviews, achieve recruitment goals and targets of the team.
- Collaborate with Operationsto identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
- Coordinate with HR on hired employees – status of hires, salary details and completion of pre?employment requirements
- Maintain a steady and updated recruitment pipeline and coordinate with potential candidates to effectively generate leads thru external resources
- Update client requisition tracker daily.
- Cascade client requirements to Sourcing Associates and initiate weekly calibration on current roles being sourced.
- Identifying future hiring needs and developing job descriptions and specifications.
- Manage internal and external job postings through online channels and other relevant channels and effectively generate and convert leads.
- At least one year experience as a recruiter preferably in a BPO set up.
- Strong knowledge on how to effectively utilize and navigate social media platforms and job portals.
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to handle various open positions simultaneously
- Able to work with minimal supervision, proactive and eager to learn.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Goal oriented with strong organizational skills and keen attention to details
- Office Equipment Operation
- Organizing and Planning
- Relationship Management
- Record Keeping
- Deductive Reasoning
- Human Resources
- Business Management
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Human Resources
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Emilio Aguinaldo Hwy, Imus, Manila, E. Aguinaldo Hwy, 4103 Imus, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
About Callmax Solutions
CallMax Solutions provides dedicated virtual support to companies worldwide, handling their in-house needs. CallMax Solutions was founded in New York and has quickly grown across to the Philippines. Our success is due to our commitment of excellent customer service, dedicated back office support and supporting our dedicated employees through great Cloud software and services. Our training is designed to help each of our valuable employees to learn, grow and thrive to their fullest potential. CallMax Solutions is handpicking candidates who are passionate about delivering excellent customer service, work in a job environment of team work and accountability, and will play a role in shaping CallMax's future.