- Gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components.
- This includes capturing user requirements through collaboration with business analysts, leading and participating in testing sessions, and;
- Coordinating final implementation of the GUI based on feedback.
A UI/UX Designer should have experience with design software and wireframe tools that includes work with web/mobile applications. The role ensures that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness and exceptional visual design.
- A bachelor's degree and a minimum of 3 years UI/UX design experience for digital products or services such as Design, Fine Arts, Engineering or any related field.
- Has a portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, InDeign and Photoshop)
- Proficient in prototyping tools such as Figma, Adobe XD, Sketch, Invision, etc. o Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Pays strong attention to details and have a keen eye for aesthetics
- Has an excellent communication skill that can clearly articulate ideas, designs and suggestions.
- Strong team player who can collaborate effectively to different stakeholders