The Graphic Designer supports the Digital Marketing Team in the planning, execution, and editing of all approved marketing collaterals. Responsible to produce timely quality output suitable for platform and social media campaign requirements.
Creative Design and Editing
- Edits all creative shots as needed for any campaign or marketing collateral
- Edits all product shots as many as needed to meet the prescribed standards of the brand
- Provides high-quality and timely design for any marketing collateral (offline and online)
- Assists the main photographer in creative shoot, set styling, conceptualization, photography, preparation of merchandise
- Organizes all photoshoot needs (photoshoot themes and wardrobe styling, correspondence to agencies, booking models, process budget requirements and expenses, preparing equipment and venue, organizing schedules, and producing shot lists
- Archives all designs, product shots, and creative shots of marketing collaterals, in an organized manner, ensuring its availability whenever needed in the future
- Uploads all approved shots into the platform, ensure that all photos comply with site technical requirements before uploading and regularly checks the brand’s Shopify Store for quality control
- Regularly updates the creative banners and pages on the platform
- Regularly checks the Shopify website for quality control and ensures that all photos comply with the technical requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in MMA or other related fields
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Premiere or After Effects, Phone & Video Editing Apps
- A good eye for color theory, typography and layout design
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, and Illustrator.
- A good eye for color theory, typography and layout design.
- Confidence in using Photoshop’s pen tool with speed and accuracy.
- Team player with a drive for success.
Perks and Benefits
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Transportation Allowances
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Lightroom
- Adobe Illustrator
- Fashion Photography
- Graphic Design
- Advertising Design
- Graphic Design
- Multimedia Arts