The ideal candidate will have experience in all stages of the sales cycle. They should be confident with building new client relationships and maintaining existing ones. They should have evidence of strong skills and possess good negotiation skills.
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
- Manage sales pipeline
- Analyze market and establish competitive advantages
- Track metrics to ensure targets are hit
- Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients
- Degree in marketing, business administration, or similar course
- Experience in full sales cycle including deal closing Demonstrated sales success
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to generate revenue by identifying pain points and suggesting suitable products or services.
- Experience in Translations and localization services company is a plus.
- creative and take risks.
- Have interest in working in a startup culture.
Perks and Benefits
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Organizing and Planning
- Relationship Management
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Customer Service
- Communication Skills
- Rapport Building
- Business Administration
- Business Administration [Marketing Management]
- Applied Economics [Financial Economics] and BS Advertising Management
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Suite 31 227 Parc House 1
- Translation / Localization, Food and Beverage, Services, Digital
- 2 openings