Junior Multimedia Artist
Fil-Chi Media Productions Inc. (Chinoy TV)
- Manila, PhilippinesManila, Metro Manila, PhilippinesManilaMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Handles graphic design requirements of Chinoy TV and Events
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting final layout for approval.
- Complies with the agreed deadline
- Bachelor's degree in Multimedia Arts, web design, graphic arts, or other relevant field or equivalent education and experience
- Background in graphics and animation
- Proficient in using Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, 3D Designer
- Ability to work in a team fostered an environment
- Ability to work in a multi-tasked environment
- Ability to prioritize and organize work
- Background in Video Production and Editing is a plus
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Broadcast Media
- 1 opening
About Fil-Chi Media Productions Inc. (Chinoy TV)
“CHINOY TV” is the only Philippine-based television program that features the Chinese heritage and how it harmonizes with the Filipino culture. We believe that the Chinese aspect, in particular, should be elaborated more than overlooked. Thus, we continue to commit ourselves in fulfilling our mission specifically in:
- Promoting and preserving the Chinese culture through our different platforms (TV, Print, Online) and Events.
- Providing inspirations by regularly upholding the work and lives of our remarkable fellows in the Chinese-Filipino community.
- Giving the Chinoy youth different avenues to maximize their talents in various fields of media, entertainment and performing arts.
- Bridging the Chinese and Filipino community.
To do these, we have invited young, dynamic Chinoys like athlete-turned-TV personality Gretchen Ho and formerly, Chris Tiu, who are both figures of inspiration to the community, to help us explore lifestyle and other relevant stories of Chinoy entrepreneurs and their businesses, as well as on health and wellness and recent events. From May to July 2016, we have successfully spearheaded the third Mr. and Ms. Chinatown pageant which aims to search for Chinoys who would serve as role models to the youth. We have also consistently led Chinese themed events that highlight the best of Chinese traditional arts and culture for all kinds of audience to learn and appreciate. Chinoy TV airs every Saturday 8pm on ANC