Game8 Global Inc.
- Pasig, PhilippinesJade Dr, San Antonio, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- PHP 16,000.00 - PHP 18,000.00 / monthPHP160001800016000MONTH
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Designs, publishes, and maintains numerous forms of technical documentation for internal and external use.
- Edits articles and images required for the articles
- Cover news and features related to games.
- Responsible for maintaining the current and breaking news in the video game industry and assisting with news coverage on our site.
- Data analysis and extensive research for new and popular games
- As systems are modified, the writer also updates documentation to consistently reflect new information.
- Most important to this task is constant communication with in-house engineers and programmers, as well as judicious research.
- Must be a bachelor's degree holder
- Must be an avid gamer with experience in playing a wide variety of games
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have a talent for translating complex technical information into easily understood instructions
- Proficiency in English grammar is required
- Skills in game design and IT-related tasks with proven technical writing ability
- Proficient in the use of common word processing software and page layout applications.
- Must have excellent proofreading ability
- Must have strong internet connection
- Must have your personal PC unit during work-from-home setup
- Knowledge in SEO principles is a plus
- Work from home set up and open to applicants outside Metro Manila
- Employees may visit Metro Manila 1 to 3 times a year to attend company events
- Work-From-Home setup but amenable to go to Pasig if required
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Technical Writing
- Content Writing
- Feature Writing
- Creative Writing
- Communication Skills
- Computer Literate / Basic Computer Skills
- English [Creative Writing]
- Information Technology
- Computer Science [Software Technology] and Minor in Game Development
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Writing and Content
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Doña Julia Vargas Ave, 1604 Pasig, Philippines
- Online Publishing
- 2 openings
About Game8 Global Inc.
Game8 Global Inc. is a newly established company, and hiring started in October 2020. The company aims to provide sufficient and trustworthy information to all game enthusiasts worldwide. We offer walkthroughs for various games as a service by disseminating helpful articles, both updated and newly developed games, on one of Japan's top game guides and walkthrough sites, Game8 Inc. As Game8 Global Inc. is relatively new, we are still looking for avid gamers with content writing and/or video editing experience. We are highly interested in having unique, extremely motivated, and passionate individuals join the team. With a regularization rate of 85%, there's a high chance for promotion to higher positions depending on your work performance. If you have a fascination with games, are ecstatic about meeting people with a young and fresh vibe, eager to learn, and would like to be a part of our growing team, please send us your CV or apply here, and we'll be more than happy to welcome you!