- To assist the organization in disbursing and releasing the duly approved payments to authorized vendors/suppliers/collectors.
- To maintain an accurate, complete, and timely monitoring of payments and payables.
- To keep a well-organized and complete archive of supporting documents; specifically, the official receipts, collections receipts, provisional receipts, acknowledgement receipts and other valid proof of payments.
- To collaboratively interact with the team and concerned departments to sustain the AP function.
- Ensuring that all dully approved disbursement under check payment should be drawn and routed for signing.
- Ensuring that all dully approved disbursement under fund transfer advice payment should be drafted and sent to treasury for funding.
- Releases the dully approved and available checks once a week, every Friday.
- Timely and accurate creation of Accounts Payables Vouchers and Disbursement Vouchers
- Deep analysis of transaction to formulate accurate journal entries.
- Timely and complete update of DV monitoring based on the released checks or funds and those that are not yet released or paid but the payments are already available.
- Complete update of Check monitoring and Fund transfer advice.
- Ensuring the completeness of valid proof of payments for those released checks and funds such as official receipts, collection receipts, acknowledgement receipts, provisional receipts and others.
- Regular follow ups and follow through for the unprovided valid proof of payments from requestors.
- Regular follow ups and follow through to treasury for the checks to be signed and transfers to be funded.
- Proper, complete and organize archiving of fully paid disbursement vouchers.
- Timely and complete upload of scanned copied of the supporting documents in the Accounting official shared drive.
- Proper handling and answering of queries from vendors, suppliers and collectors.
- Effective collaboration with Process team leaders
- Effective collaboration with AP team and Accounting Manager
- BSA or any four years business related course
- 6 months to 1 year of experience
- Fresh graduates are welcome
- Planning and Organizing Skills, keen to details, working knowledge in MS Office, advanced skills in MS Excel, good communication skills, ability to meet schedules and deadlines.
- Ability to work well with others, self-starter, results-driven, honest, persistent, enthusiastic, diligent and determined
- Willing to work in BGC, Taguig City - Onsite
- Willing to work from Monday to Saturday
Perks and Benefits
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
About GJH Sercons, Inc.
Since 2020, GJH SERCONS INC. has brought employers and job seekers together with results that speak for themselves! Our experiences, powerful insights, proven deliveries, and attention to detail enable us to identify and provide human resource solutions across a broad range of industries. GJH SERCONS INC. takes pride in its extensive experience in providing employment targeting the various fields of expertise such as Accounting, Purchasing, Human Resources, Administrative, Legal, IT, Audit, Production, Engineering, Project and Maintenance, Logistics, and Trucking Industries. We have been making mutually beneficial matches between job seekers and our corporate clients and go to great lengths to ensure that each satisfies the needs and expectations of the other. We do so by taking the time to thoroughly understand the specific needs of each of our Partners and then using proprietary recruitment techniques to pinpoint the most suitable job candidates.