GJH Sercons, Inc.
- Taguig, PhilippinesTaguig, NCR, PhilippinesTaguigNCRPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drafting of corporate legal documents such as affidavits, contracts, memoranda, and other corporate documents.
- Drafting of Board Resolutions, Corporate Secretary’s Certificates, and Minutes of the Board Meetings
- Incorporation of new companies, amendments of articles of incorporations and by-laws, updating of general information sheets.
- Legal research and analysis
- Transfer of land titles
- Payments and monitoring of real property taxes
- Assist lawyers in preparing documents for cases
- Attend court hearings as company’s representative and provide further assistance to lawyers.
- Update lawyers in cases and status from courts
- Notarization of legal documents
- Student or graduate of law
- Preferably honor student or Dean’s Lister
- At least 1-year experience as a paralegal (in a law firm or in a corporate setting)
- Excellent written English skills
- Very good MS Word and PowerPoint
- Very good in legal research
- Knowledge of drafting pleadings & contracts
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Taguig, NCR, Philippines
- 1 opening
About GJH Sercons, Inc.
Since 2020, GJH SERCONS INC. has brought employers and job seekers together with results that speak for themselves! Our experiences, powerful insights, proven deliveries, and attention to detail enable us to identify and provide human resource solutions across a broad range of industries. GJH SERCONS INC. takes pride in its extensive experience in providing employment targeting the various fields of expertise such as Accounting, Purchasing, Human Resources, Administrative, Legal, IT, Audit, Production, Engineering, Project and Maintenance, Logistics, and Trucking Industries. We have been making mutually beneficial matches between job seekers and our corporate clients and go to great lengths to ensure that each satisfies the needs and expectations of the other. We do so by taking the time to thoroughly understand the specific needs of each of our Partners and then using proprietary recruitment techniques to pinpoint the most suitable job candidates.