Permits & Licenses Assistant
GJH Sercons, Inc.
- Taguig, PhilippinesTaguig, NCR, PhilippinesTaguigNCRPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processing of applications and renewals of permits and licenses
- Preparation of government documents to be submitted in securing and renewing permits & licenses
- Preparation of RFPs for fees to be paid in relation to securing and renewing permits & licenses
- Preparation of liquidation of expenses paid in relation to securing and renewing permits & licenses
- College Graduate
- Preferably honor student or Dean’s Lister
- Preferably at least 1 year of experience in dealing with government agencies like Local Governments, DENR, PNP, BOC, FDA, etc.
- Familiarity with various government regulatory agencies
- Very hardworking
- Uncompromising integrity
- Highly organized
- Values and preserves confidentiality
- Responsible, goal-oriented
- Willing to work overtime
- Willing to handle P&L outside Metro Manila
- Knows how to drive
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Taguig, NCR, Philippines
- 1 opening
About GJH Sercons, Inc.
Since 2020, GJH SERCONS INC. has brought employers and job seekers together with results that speak for themselves! Our experiences, powerful insights, proven deliveries, and attention to detail enable us to identify and provide human resource solutions across a broad range of industries. GJH SERCONS INC. takes pride in its extensive experience in providing employment targeting the various fields of expertise such as Accounting, Purchasing, Human Resources, Administrative, Legal, IT, Audit, Production, Engineering, Project and Maintenance, Logistics, and Trucking Industries. We have been making mutually beneficial matches between job seekers and our corporate clients and go to great lengths to ensure that each satisfies the needs and expectations of the other. We do so by taking the time to thoroughly understand the specific needs of each of our Partners and then using proprietary recruitment techniques to pinpoint the most suitable job candidates.