Structural Design Engineer
GJH Sercons, Inc.
- Taguig, PhilippinesTaguig, NCR, PhilippinesTaguigNCRPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
To assist the Management in the creation of a comprehensive Structural Engineering Design and Operations program for engineering and maintenance, including analysis of the existing building and plant structure and training upgrades for employees, all for the purpose of achieving optimum efficiency for Building construction and Plant Operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create AutoCAD and or PowerPoint presentations to particular topics deemed by the Management as essential.
- Analysis of the current system and suggesting / recommending improvements for it.
- As may be given by the Management from time to time, to support the overall objectives of the company
- College graduate BS in Civil Engineering
- With experience in Structural Engineering Design
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Observation skills
- Time management skills
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Taguig, NCR, Philippines
- 1 opening
About GJH Sercons, Inc.
Since 2020, GJH SERCONS INC. has brought employers and job seekers together with results that speak for themselves! Our experiences, powerful insights, proven deliveries, and attention to detail enable us to identify and provide human resource solutions across a broad range of industries. GJH SERCONS INC. takes pride in its extensive experience in providing employment targeting the various fields of expertise such as Accounting, Purchasing, Human Resources, Administrative, Legal, IT, Audit, Production, Engineering, Project and Maintenance, Logistics, and Trucking Industries. We have been making mutually beneficial matches between job seekers and our corporate clients and go to great lengths to ensure that each satisfies the needs and expectations of the other. We do so by taking the time to thoroughly understand the specific needs of each of our Partners and then using proprietary recruitment techniques to pinpoint the most suitable job candidates.