Internal Audit is an independent appraisal function established within Healthy Options Corporation which mission is to enhance and protect organizational value by providing risk-based and objective assurance, advice, and insight.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute a risk-based financial and operational audit plan, with a goal of both maximizing company performance and control, while minimizing risk
- Provide advisory services to management within financial, operational, compliance, and control domains
- Deliver the assigned audit plan within the allocated budget and strive for financial and resource efficiency
- Prepare/Review well-written and timely audit reports and presentations
- Manage auditee relationship, including facilitating meetings and discussions of findings, and presentation of draft and final reports
- Determine the staffing/skilling requirement of the IA team (e.g., recruiting, training and development, coaching/mentoring, providing career growth opportunities)
- Effectively collaborate with analytics and IT auditors to enhance existing audit methodologies and achieve risk-based audit coverage
- Embrace, promote and leverage new technology and analytics within audit reviews
- Lead design and timely implementation of best practices and operational excellence initiatives across the department using innovative and creative solutions
- Develop, and periodically refresh, risk models, audit programs, and analytic inventory in assigned audit universe areas
- Develop/Improve internal audit manual or policies and procedures based on the IIA Standards & Code of Ethics
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the company's business and operations, as well as the changing regulatory environment and its impact on the overall control environment
- Adjusts team priorities to new and changing priorities of the organization
- Respond effectively to management's requests for specific and/or special audit projects
Why Join Us?
- Be part of Asia’s largest all-natural product retailer for 26 years!
- Enjoy our beautiful and employee –friendly stores/office, with cute office pets in our HQ.
- Experience on-the-job skill development and mentoring program.
- Learn from our in-house and external trainings.
- Grow and challenge yourself to join our leadership development program.
- Work in a Company that values an entrepreneurial mindset on the job.
- Feel secure in our above industry compensation package.
- Join an organization that has a high retention rate, where people love where they work.
- Graduate of a bachelor's degree in Accountancy
- Must be a CPA
- CIA is an advantage
- At least 5-10 years of working and leadership experience in the related field is required for this position
- With exposure to Audit - Risk Assurance from a reputable audit firm is a plus
- Internal audit or controls and compliance experience from a retail industry is preferred
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules, and regulations
- Strong verbal and written communication, report drafting, presentation skills
- Working knowledge of financial, operational, compliance and systems Auditing techniques
- Excellent people management, mentoring, and project management skills
- Understands good corporate governance and risk management principles
- Is willing to enhance her professional knowledge, expertise and skill in ongoing basis
- Attention to detail and accuracy
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Action Planning
- Auditing and Compliance
- Analyzing Data
- Attention to Detail
- Accountancy [Internal Audit]
- Management Accounting
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 2/F Topy's Place Bldg. 4, Economia St. Cor. Calle Industria, Bgy. Bagumbayan, Libis
- Retail Industry
- 1 opening