Are you ready to take on a challenge and use your wits to influence passionate and discerning people who may know more about wine than you do? Be part of a highly motivated team who, with their sincere intent of helping people enjoy their wine journey, exceed targets and establish partnerships better than any other wine e-commerce company.
- Have a passion for good food, drink and company in life
- Shares these passions with so much animation and confidence, eventually influencing others
- Think every task whether big or small deserves the same care and attention
- Believe Ecommerce is the future of shopping
- Monitors milestones while trying to achieve a goal or target.
- Happy to aid simply to provide convenience.
- Enjoys being in the limelight but equally comfortable as an audience.
- Relentless in delivering our promises
- Do the right thing, even when no one is looking
- Leave our egos at home
- Believe no problem can’t be solved without creativity and grit
- Share the company success with everyone who builds it
- Would rather be the disrupter than the market leader
- Care more about who you are and what you can do, than your past experience and background
What you'll do
- Deliver incremental sales growth by closing deals with corporate, hotels, restaurants, resorts, private events and resellers.
- Continually develop a database of target entities in each of these channels, and execute "reach-out" strategies, that will successfully generate interest, inquiries and ultimately incremental sales.
- Provide information regarding various wines and products to help customers arrive at a well-informed, purchase decision.
- Lead/assist in wine-tasting events and make the experience both appreciable, educational and relationship-building.
- Create high-quality proposals to both customers and prospects.
- Deliver sales outcomes following well-defined process and policies and simultaneously delight customers as we service their requirements.
How to apply
- Send your Cover Letter addressed to JP CARREON - SALES DIRECTOR and your most updated CV via our online application link: https://wineryph.typeform.com/to/ffGRpPg6
You should be good at (or can quickly learn)
- Product knowledge of wine, its specs and varieties
- Doing account management and business development processes
- Applying selling process and sensitive to buying signals,
- Exploring different markets and identifying opportunities
- Analyzing performance measures to generate insights and identify required next steps
You identify with most of the following behaviors
- High EQ/Resilience,
- Process Driven/Structured approach
- College graduate in courses related to business, economics, engineering, hotel & restaurant management.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Organizing and Planning
- Proposal Writing
- Analyzing Data
- Account Management
- Business Administration
- Applied Economics
- Hotel & Restaurant Management