Junior Sales Executive
Jateng Urbano Philippines Inc. | Winery.ph
- Makati, PhilippinesMakati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- PHP 18,000.00 - PHP 25,000.00 / monthPHP180002500018000MONTH
- Full timeFULL_TIME
Are you ready to take on a challenge and use your wits to influence passionate and discerning people who may know more about wine than you do? Be part of a highly motivated team who, with their sincere intent of helping people enjoy their wine journey, exceed targets and establish partnerships better than any other wine e-commerce company.
- Have a passion for good food, drink and company in life
- Shares these passions with so much animation and confidence, eventually influencing others
- Think every task whether big or small deserves the same care and attention
- Believe Ecommerce is the future of shopping
- Monitors milestones while trying to achieve a goal or target.
- Happy to aid simply to provide convenience.
- Enjoys being in the limelight but equally comfortable as an audience.
- Relentless in delivering our promises
- Do the right thing, even when no one is looking
- Leave our egos at home
- Believe no problem can’t be solved without creativity and grit
- Share the company success with everyone who builds it
- Would rather be the disrupter than the market leader
- Care more about who you are and what you can do, than your past experience and background
What you'll do
- Deliver incremental sales growth by closing deals with corporate, hotels, restaurants, resorts, private events and resellers.
- Continually develop a database of target entities in each of these channels, and execute "reach-out" strategies, that will successfully generate interest, inquiries and ultimately incremental sales.
- Provide information regarding various wines and products to help customers arrive at a well-informed, purchase decision.
- Lead/assist in wine-tasting events and make the experience both appreciable, educational and relationship-building.
- Create high-quality proposals to both customers and prospects.
- Deliver sales outcomes following well-defined process and policies and simultaneously delight customers as we service their requirements.
How to apply
- Send your Cover Letter addressed to JP CARREON - SALES DIRECTOR and your most updated CV via our online application link: https://wineryph.typeform.com/to/ffGRpPg6
You should be good at (or can quickly learn)
- Product knowledge of wine, its specs and varieties
- Doing account management and business development processes
- Applying selling process and sensitive to buying signals,
- Exploring different markets and identifying opportunities
- Analyzing performance measures to generate insights and identify required next steps
You identify with most of the following behaviors
- High EQ/Resilience,
- Process Driven/Structured approach
- College graduate in courses related to business, economics, engineering, hotel & restaurant management.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Organizing and Planning
- Proposal Writing
- Analyzing Data
- Account Management
- Business Administration
- Applied Economics
- Hotel & Restaurant Management
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Wholesale / Importer / Wine Distributor
- 1 opening
About Jateng Urbano Philippines Inc. | Winery.ph
Winery Philippines was first conceived in 2016 by a group of passionate wine lovers, who wanted to drastically improve access to good quality wine for Filipinos, as well as the way it is marketed and sold. Our goal is simple: to become the most trusted and popular wine supplier in the Philippines in eCommerce and on social media. As an emerging wine market, there is a lot of interest in learning about and drinking great wine in the Philippines and we’re here to help. Although wine is not hard to find in the stores, restaurants or bars, access to good quality, boutique wines, and more importantly information and opportunities to really learn and get to know different wines are less well provided for. We saw the prices of wine are also quite high, due to expensive store rents and costs of doing business. With Filipinos being heavy users of their phones and computers, we believe in using digital and social media to help introduce the pleasures of wine to a new generation of interested customers through our online wine store and community. We also know we can sell better wines at better prices, delivered direct to your door through an online only wine store. So we decided to launch the Philippines first online only / social media community for passionate wine lovers and wine lovers to be. We focus on curating a fantastic collection of red wines, white wines, sparkling wines, rose wines, and dessert wines at value for money prices, while enabling our community of wine drinkers to learn about wine in a safe and fun environment. We launched our online store in 2017 and have continued to develop its features and curated range of wine ever since.