- Pasig, PhilippinesPasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
• Responsible for overseeing and presenting to management the total marketing plan and marketing deliverables of the brand.
• Provides marketing updates and reports to management, he or she is involved with planning online and offline marketing initiatives
• Prepare and present a budget for the overall marketing program.
• Effectively communicates with various stakeholders and agencies to ensure deliverables are completed and executed.
• Manages and conceptualizes with in-house marketing team for day to day requirements of the brand.
• Tackles various marketing projects for the brand and for special projects as needed.
• Sees to completion of each project (start to execution)
• Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Mass Communication, Business, or related field
• Has experience managing and delegating a team
• Hands-on and active experience in a marketing field. • Ideally involved in both Online and Offline marketing.
• Plus points if he or she has worked in a marketing agency but not required
• Must be fluent in English and Tagalog
• Willing to work with extended hours or events that fall on weekends or holidays due to the nature of the marketing job.
• Animated Individual - Spontaneous or Highly creative and quick learner to understand the business model, identify the target audience and marketing needs of the company.
• Experience in project management - ideally has led both online and offline campaign and worked with a team.
• Has Problem Solving Skills
• Highly organized and experienced in coordinations and collaborations with marketing agencies, sales, procurement, and even media if needed.
• Practices critical thinking and analysis and present logical and concrete plans of action for quick completion of requirements.
• Strong grasp and is well versed with current online marketing and planning tools (ex. Canva, Trello, Gdrive, etc.) and social media platforms (FB, IG, Twitter, Tiktok, etc.)
• Has had experience serving as community manager or managed a social media platform, at least the basic FB and IG.
• Experience in copywriting
• Experience in event management and activations
• Experience in preparing press releases and being involved in events with media coverage (ex. Press Con)
• Willing to report onsite (Marcos Highway, Antipolo City)
• Experience in Ads (FB and Google) is a plus but not required
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening