As an Accounts Services Associate, you will directly report to the Client Services Director and provide crucial support to ensure the highest level of client satisfaction and maintain strong client relationships. This role involves working closely with the client services team and contributing to the successful execution of client projects and campaigns.
- Client Relationship Support: Assisting in managing and nurturing client relationships by working closely with clients to understand their needs, address concerns, and provide regular updates on services.
- Issue Resolution: Addressing client issues and concerns, finding solutions to problems, and ensuring a positive resolution.
- Record Keeping: Maintaining accurate records of client interactions, transactions, and any changes to their accounts.
- Client Communication: Regularly communicating with clients at various stages of projects or campaigns, keeping them informed and engaged throughout the process.
- New Business Development: Assisting in making pitches to win new business and contribute to the development of strategies to enhance client satisfaction.
- Campaign Coordination: Collaborating with the client services team, strategy, and creatives departments to meet client needs and devise campaigns that align with client briefs and budgets.
- Retention Strategies: Contributing to developing strategies that the organization can use to maintain a high retention rate with clients.
- Team Collaboration: Collaborating with account strategists and creatives department to ensure client needs are met, and campaigns align with client briefs and budgets.
- Compliance and Standards: Adhering to and enforcing company policies related to client satisfaction standards, ensuring that all employees are in compliance.
- Client Services Team Support: Working closely with the Client Services Director in mentoring and supporting the client services team to meet their professional development and team goals.
- Experience with Ad Standards Council or production (highly preferred but not required).
- Strong spoken and communication skills.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills.
- Confidence, tact, and persuasiveness.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills for effective client and team interaction.
- Proactive approach in ensuring client success and satisfaction.
- Ability to lead and motivate a team.
- Keen attention to details.
- Good business sense and the ability to work within budgets.
- Willingness to report to the office as we’re looking to fill an office based position.
Perks and Benefits
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays