Kalibrr’s mission is to revolutionize the way candidates find jobs and companies hire candidates. As a member of the Philippine Team, you get the chance to help grow our client base aggressively, allowing more job seekers to discover meaningful careers across various industries.
As a Market Development Intern, you will be primarily responsible for researching and engaging potential users so they can know more about the value of Kalibrr’s products. This individual will be a highly motivated and resourceful self-starter who can help enable potential users to realize how Kalibrr’s end-to-end recruitment solutions can make their work easier and help their businesses grow.
- Identify potential users by going through social media platforms, related recruitment platforms, and other relevant channels (social media, Google, company websites, etc.)
- Conduct a needs analysis and determine the prospect's pain points to align how Kalibrr will speak to those needs
- Engage with potential clients through email, SMS, or social media messages to create interest about Kalibrr’s recruitment solutions
- Manage data for prospective clients within our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software, ensuring all communications are logged and information is accurate.
- Work with the Marketing and Enterprise Partner team to help plan and execute other strategies meant to support client acquisition.
This job post is for pooling for the next batch of interns. Hiring date: February 2023
- Required experience and knowledge
- Current college student, preferably with a degree related to Marketing, Communications, Business, or HR
- Demonstrates the ability to meet and/or exceed determined targets
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Proficient in Google Suite (primarily Google Docs and Google Sheets)
- Proficient in desk research (web, social media, etc.)
The entire internship will be a fully remote work setup. Interns will be expected to have their own laptops/personal computers.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Job Level
- Internship / OJT
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 5046 P Burgos, Makati, 1209 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 2 openings