Kalibrr’s mission is to revolutionize the way candidates find jobs and companies hire candidates. As a member of the Marketing Team, you get the chance to help more jobseekers find meaningful career opportunities and to enable more companies to find the best candidates.
This is not your run-of-the-mill internship. As a Content Marketing Intern, you will be working on all things copy in support of our business goals: brand awareness, growing our jobseeker base, and supporting the achievement of sales targets. We will provide you an exciting and comprehensive experience where you will work and learn constantly as a member of the marketing team. We are looking for creative and driven individuals who can roll up their sleeves and get the job done. If you want to build a strong foundation in brand, marketing, and communications, then you’re exactly the intern we’re looking for!
- Create content for 2 official sets of audiences: jobseekers and recruiters. Possible output can be any of the following:
- Blog Article
- Ad Copy
- Email Campaign
- Social Media Caption
- Video Script
- Measure and report the performance of this content in post-documentation reports
- Provide copywriting support for different materials in support of client acquisition and client retention.
- Work with the marketing team in forming and implementing a content marketing strategy
- Provide necessary support across the marketing team as needed
This job post is for pooling for the next batch of interns. Hiring date: January 2023
Required experience and knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Writing style that is fun yet professional
- Experience in article writing and/or copywriting
- Solid understanding and/or appreciation of Branding, Marketing, and Communications
- Strong individual contributor but an equally strong team player
- Must have great organization skills, attention to detail, initiative, and willingness to learn
- Proficient in Google Suite (primarily Google Docs and Google Sheets)
- Proficient in desk research (web, social media, etc.)
The entire internship will be a fully remote work setup. Interns will be expected to have their own laptops/personal computers.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home