Kalibrr’s mission is to revolutionize the way candidates find jobs and companies hire candidates. As a member of the Marketing Team, you get the chance to help more jobseekers find meaningful career opportunities and to enable more companies to find the best candidates.
You will be working on all things content in support of our business goals: brand awareness, growing our jobseeker base, and supporting the achievement of sales targets. We are looking for creative and driven individuals who can roll up their sleeves and get the job done. If you want to build a strong foundation in brand, marketing, and communications, then you’re exactly the one we’re looking for!
- Production of interesting and informative blog content
- Contribution to social media publishing and strategy creation
- Creating visually informative pieces of content like infographics and how-to guides
- Access success of content channels
- Research and write white papers and other long-form content
- Provide copywriting support for different materials in support of client acquisition and client retention
- Provide necessary support across the marketing team as needed for events and other campaigns
This job post is for pooling talents. Expected joining date: January 2023
- A Bachelor’s degree preferably in Marketing, Communications, English, Journalism or related field
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English.
- Experience in article writing and/or copywriting with writing style that is fun yet professional
- Solid understanding and/or appreciation of Branding, Marketing, and Communications
- Strong individual contributor but an equally strong team player
- Must have great organizational skills, attention to detail, initiative, and willingness to learn
- Proficient in Google Suite (primarily Google Docs and Google Sheets)
- Proficient in desk research (web, social media, etc.)
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays