M2.0 Communications Inc.
- Quezon, Philippines# 94 Scout Castor, Quezon, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezonMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- PHP 25,000.00 - PHP 30,000.00 / monthPHP250003000025000MONTH
M2 Comms is a PR and digital communication company that adopts a data-informed, evidence-based approach to storytelling. M2.0 is part of 7Gen which is a group of companies primarily centered around storytelling and technology. These companies include M2.0 Communications, a PR & digital communication company; Media Meter, a media monitoring and social listening SaaS company; Rythmos DB; a knowledge process outsourcing company that helps international media monitoring companies; and Outboxd, a fixtures design and construction company. With 20 years of multidisciplinary experience, we have developed our own data & analytics platforms and efficient client-servicing systems to ensure that our clients adopt an evidence-based approach to good storytelling. Our bias towards innovative thinking has always been the drive in each of our teams to always go beyond what is typical, and into what is next.
As the group of companies is rapidly expanding and gearing towards global expansion, the team is in need of a paralegal who has the ability to handle issues outside his/her experience and learn quickly in a fast-paced and often unstructured environment.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Research and analyze law sources such as statutes, recorded judicial decisions, legal articles, treaties, constitutions, and legal codes to prepare legal documents such as briefs, contracts, and other legal correspondence.
- Analyze legal documents for accuracy.
- First level review of contracts including, but not limited to: lease contracts, memorandum of agreement, service agreement, etc.
- Perform general administrative support and paralegal duties for the 7Gen Senior Council
- Draft, track, issue and file contracts;
- College graduate, preferably with a degree in Law; paralegal course or certification program, or other equivalent programs.
- Minimum of one (1) year related work experience as a paralegal
- Experience in legal research methods
- Office management experience
- Familiarity with the Securities Regulation Code and relevant Corporate Laws preferred
- Able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, to various levels of the organization
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and under tight deadlines
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Judgement and Decision Making
- Attention to Detail
- Deductive Reasoning
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- # 94 Scout Castor
- Public Relations / PR
- 1 opening