MedGrocer's digitally-enabled "medicine-as-a-service" platforms are used by hundreds of employers and pharma companies. Our end-to-end medicine/vaccine programs, telehealth services, and onsite medical staff serve a million Filipinos every year. MedGrocer is one of the more established Filipino Health Tech startups.
The Software Automation Specialist automates workflows and systems and develops applications to drive MedGrocer towards more impactful and effective internal processes and healthcare services. You will be collaborating with an agile and innovative team of designers, developers, quality assurance engineers, and project managers.
- Design high-impact applications and technical solutions using low-code platforms
- Evaluate and optimize current internal and external processes through automations
- Develop capabilities based on user and business requirements
- Implement integrations across different platforms, such as Airtable and Google Workspace
- Progress: To work with autonomy on engaging and stimulating projects that involve innovating current processes and systems to provide a smoother delivery of healthcare services. You will be able to have ownership over your work and have a chance to be exposed to various tools and skills that could enhance your capabilities as a developer.
- Purpose: To create an impact in the digitally enabled tech platform in order to enhance the lives of thousands of Filipinos by providing accessible and end-to-end healthcare solutions.
- People: To collaborate with a group of dynamic, passionate, and driven individuals from diverse backgrounds, from whom you will be able to learn how to expand and strengthen your skills.
- A degree in Management Information Systems or a related field is a plus
- Preferably with a specialization in Airtable
- Proficiency in API automation tools, such as Automate.io, Zapier, and Make (Integromat)
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 408A, Sen. Gil Puyat Ave.
- Hospital / Health Care
- 1 opening