Software Engineer .NET
Nelnet Philippines, Inc.
- Makati, PhilippinesAyala Ave, Bel-Air, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- Full timeFULL_TIME
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Is expected to conduct research, design, implement and manage software applications based on user requirements
- To respond to and manage change quickly, including the refocusing of development efforts and adapting to evolving requirements
- To continue to update his/her technical knowledge and skills
- Mentor/ coach fellow .NET Software Engineers
Most importantly, we are looking for people who can live by our Values:
- Providing superior customer experiences
- Creating an awesome work environment
- Pursuing opportunities for diversification and growth
- Communicating openly and honestly
- Giving back to the communities in which we live and work
- Minimum four (4) years of related experience as a .Net software engineer.
- Ability to work on multiple projects/ tasks in an agile environment.
- Good communication and presentation skills at all levels – colleagues, clients and top management.
- Results-oriented, resourceful and a good team-player.
- Has worked on applications and solutions using C#.NET for the back-end and Angular for the front-end
- Has worked with SQL Server, MongoDB is a plus
- Has developed solutions with necessary automated tests and properly implemented them using CI/CD tools.
- Is comfortable with Containers and Orchestration
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
*Work from home / Remote anywhere in the Philippines.
*This is for full-time and regular employment. Directly hired.
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Enterprise Center, Ayala Ave, 1227 Makati, Philippines
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 5 openings
About Nelnet Philippines, Inc.
Nelnet Philippines, Inc. (NPI) Is the software service subsidiary of Nelnet Business Services, which is part of the Nelnet, Inc. Nelnet, Inc.(NYSE: NNI), headquartered in Lincoln, Nebraska, is a diverse company with a focus on delivering education-related products and services and student loan asset management. The largest operating businesses engage in student loan servicing, tuition payment processing and school information systems, and communications. A significant portion of the Company's revenue is net interest income earned on a portfolio of federally insured student loans. The Company also makes investments to further diversify the Company both within and outside of its historical core education-related businesses, including, but not limited to, investments in real estate and start-up ventures. Substantially all revenue from external customers is earned, and all long-lived assets are located, in the United States. With 6,500 associates around the world and growing, Nelnet works wherever superior customer experiences and ingenuity are needed. Nelnet operates in four distinct business segments: 1. Nelnet Business Services. Payment technology, school administration software, and community management solutions for K-12 schools, higher education institutions, churches, and businesses across the globe. Brands in this segment include FACTS, Nelnet Campus Commerce, PaymentSpring, Aware3, Catholic Faith Technologies, and CD2 Learning. 2. Nelnet Communications Services. Connects homes and businesses in Nebraska and Colorado with fiber internet, TV, and phone services. ALLO is the brand in this segment. 3. Nelnet Diversified Services. As an experienced, trusted partner offering premier professional services, we are here to support your customers with outstanding service and provide flexible, innovative technology solutions. Whatever the need, we’ll help you transform the way you do business. Nelnet Consumer Services, Nelnet Technology Services, Nelnet Business Process Outsourcing, Nelnet Renewable Energy, Nelnet Federal Student Loan Services, and ScholarNet are brands that operate in Nelnet Diversified Services. 4. Nelnet Financial Services. Nelnet Financial Services offers private student loans, student loan refinancing, and life and disability insurance to assist students and families. Nelnet Bank and Benefit Ed are the brands that fall within Nelnet Financial Services.