Educational Sales Consultant
Attention Job Seekers!
Do you have a passion to be a leading consultant in education?
We have the perfect opportunity for you!
Our company is seeking a highly motivated a creative individual to join our team.
- As an Educational Consultant, you will have the unique opportunity to combine your skills to provide effective solutions that will improve schools and libraries.
- As a key member of our team, you will be responsible for becoming an expert in education solutions.
- Educational Consultant will be tasked with collaborating with teachers and academic heads to improve school literacy, and research skills to benefit students nationwide.
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, our company offers a dynamic work environment that fosters creativity, innovation, and growth. We also provide travel opportunities to help broaden your horizons and see the world.
Join us today and make an impact in the lives of learners everywhere!
If you’re ready to take the next step in your career, apply now and join our team
of consultants and education professionals.
This posting is for Amathea/Phoenix - a sister company of OTSI.
To be successful in this role, you should have
- A Bachelor's Degree in Education, Library Science, Marketing, or Communications
- An experience in the education industry
- You should possess communication skills, be detailed-oriented, and have a passion for helping others learn and grow.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Be detail-oriented
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Can work independently with minimum supervision
- Have a passion for helping others learn and grow
- Willing to work in Region 1 or Region 2 or CAR
Perks and Benefits
- Performance Bonus
- Transportation Allowances
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Organizing and Planning
- Problem Sensitivity
- Customer Service
- Communication Skills
- BS Education, Marketing, Communications, Library Science