- Our accounting staff will be the primary person in charge of bookkeeping, preparation of financial reports and drafting financial statements.
- Addtional regualr tasks include payroll checking and preparation, check preparation and disbursement.
- Other recurring tasks would be tax compliance, governmenet agency complaince, and applying for business permits.
- Will work closely with the Accountant of the company
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- With at least one year experience in accounting and finance related functions
- Proficient in using MS Office
- With good oral and written communication skills
- Must have good organization and time management skills
- Can work under pressure and with little supervision
- Knowlegdable in general accounting, specifically financial statements, bookeeping and financial reporting
- Knowledgable in filing government compliance documents (BIR, SSS, Philhealth, PAGIBIG, Business permits)
- Knowledgable in payroll preparation
- Knowledgable in tax compliance
- Willing to learn and be trained
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
Perfect Attendance Bonus
- Auditing and Compliance
- Financial Reporting
- General Accounting
About Optimum Transsource Inc.
We are a BPO located in Baguio City catering to Law Firms and Real Estate Companies in the US who have been our partners since 2007. We specialize in paralegal services that include drafting legal documents, legal research, client interviews, appointment setting, case monitoring and case management. We also have administrative assistant roles with tasks that include inbound client maintenance calls, outbound service calls, maintenance ticket monitoring, rent roll maintenance and video surveillance review. We are looking for people who would like to grow our business with us.