- Makati, PhilippinesEast Offices Bldg., Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
Job Summary The Data Analyst shall be one of the leads in management and analysis by providing data-driven insights to help in creating innovative business decisions and solutions to the organization.
Data Analytics Operations
- Apply a range of mathematical, statistical, predictive modeling, and other analytical techniques and with sensitivity to the limitations of the techniques.
- Mine, generate and analyze small to large datasets from multiple systems using appropriate tools;
- Develops data hypotheses and methods, trains and evaluates analytics models, shares insights and findings, and continues to iterate with additional data.
- Apply ethical and robust techniques in the transformation of data from one format/medium to another, in line with organizational policies and procedures and being sensitive to risks around the use of information;
- Support Business Units especially revenue groups, customer service and marketing by creating accurate analytics reports measuring valuable insight and preferences to help in making relevant business decisions;
- Collaborate effectively with internal teams and other cross-functional team in creating recommendations and doable strategies;
- Prepare and present data visualization reports or narratives based on provided specifications to the Department Leaders and the Management;
Project Management. Participate and assist in project or strategy execution and monitoring related to Customer Analytics;
Training. A subject-matter expert in Customer Analytics, the candidate will mentor associates and will participate in enterprise-wide analytics program to upskill employees;
- Participate in Aboitiz Data innovation initiatives such as trainings and other projects; and
Others. Proactively take on additional responsibilities and projects as advised by the immediate head or Customer Experience Head.
- Graduate of Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics, Engineering, Physics, Statistics or equivalent;
- Tools: Proficient in R, Python, SQL, data visualization tools such as PowerBI, Qlik Sense, and Google Data Studio
- A can-do attitude with the ability to work with stakeholders at all levels;
- The candidate must be enthusiastic about innovation initiatives through improvements in the department's business process;
- systematic and logical approach to problem-solving;
- Highly organized in the delivery and quality of outputs and reports;
- Ensure quality checks of improvement projects within area of responsibility and expertise using the PDCA methodology (Plan, Do Check, Action);
- Confident and comfortable in conducting presentations to multiple stakeholders and leaders in the Company;
- Work Setup: Candidate must be willing to report onsite in HQ near Legaspi Village, Makati (near PB Com and Greenbelt) at least once a week or 5 times a month. The rest of the working days is work at home; and
- Working Schedule: Monday to Fridays
Perks and Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Data Visualization
- Presentation Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Data Analysis
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- East Offices Bldg.
- Financial Services
- 2 openings
About PETNET, Inc.
WHO ARE WE? PETNET, known by its brand name, PERA HUB, is one of the country’s leading urgent cash transaction center with over 2,000 locations nationwide. PERA HUB is a subsidiary of UNION BANK PHILIPPINES and CITY SAVINGS BANK and is a member of the ABOITIZ GROUP OF COMPANIES. With its direction towards Building the Company of the Future, PERA HUB is rapidly transforming itself into a Fintech company. In 2018, it has established two Fintech affiliate companies through joint ventures. Powered by their respective Mobile Apps, Banana Pay provides e-payment solutions while Betterway is an e-commerce business. As part of Union Bank, City Savings Bank, and the Aboitiz Group, PERA HUB provides a wide array of financial products and services ranging from Western Union money remittance services, Loans Services, Insurance, Payment Facilities, Foreign Exchange, and many more. We are also the first Western Union Business Solutions Agent in the world. Western Union Business Solutions is one of the world’s leading providers of cross-border business payments offering Accurate, Convenient, and Easy (ACE) ways to process international payments. A FUTURE BUILT BY YOU When you join PERA HUB, you become part of a diversified group, namely the Union Bank of the Philippines and the Aboitiz Group. Our Group’s employment credo, A Future Built For You, sums up the best reason why you should join us. Here at PERA HUB, and within the entire Union Bank and Aboitiz Group, success means winning together to shape a better future for people, planet and profit. We create ample opportunities for you to grow as evidenced by the majority of our Leadership Team who have built their future with us. When you work at PERA HUB, you are part of a family that is committed to our Aboitiz Group’s Purpose of Driving Change for a Better World - this is our WHY. We pursue our purpose through our Brand Positioning which is Advancing Business and Communities - Our Group’s ABC is our How. Join us and let us build your future together. When you join PERA HUB, you become part of a diversified group, namely the Union Bank of the Philippines and the Aboitiz Group. Our Group’s employment credo, A Future Built For You, sums up the best reason why you should join us. Here at PERA HUB, and within the entire Union Bank and Aboitiz Group, success means winning together to shape a better future for people, planet and profit. We create ample opportunities for you to grow as evidenced by the majority of our Leadership Team who have built their future with us. When you work at PERA HUB, you are part of a family that is committed to our Aboitiz Group’s Purpose of Driving Change for a Better World - this is our WHY. We pursue our purpose through our Brand Positioning which is Advancing Business and Communities - Our Group’s ABC is our How. Join us and let us build your future together.