- The Graphic Artist aids in the conceptualization and creation of promotional and advertising materials.
- He/She will have plenty of opportunities to learn about and assist in the product development and brand building cycles, from raw design all the way to product/service marketing, in exchange for the meticulousness, flexibility, and ability to meet deadlines required.
- Responsibilities will also include some administrative functions, such as preparation of barcodes and periodic updating of the company’s catalogues, brochures, and web design requirements, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Fine Arts, preferably with Graphics/Design courses.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Knowledge in Corel Draw and basic photography preferred.
- Good time management and prioritization.
- Can work with minimal supervision.
- Must have cooperative attitude and flexibility in work assignments.
- Applicant must present samples of own work.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Salary commensurate with experience and result of evaluation
- Meal subsidy after regularization
- HMO with access to major hospitals upon regularization.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Logo Design
- Graphic Design
- Photo Editing
- Layout Design
- Technology [Information Technology]
- Graphics Design & Multimedia
- Fine Arts [Product Design]
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Miller Avenue, Project 7, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- General & Wholesale Trading
- 2 openings
About Primal Enterprises Corporation
COMPANY OVERVIEW Primal Enterprises Corporation (PEC) was incorporated in 1988 and is one of the largest importers and distributors of automotive aftermarket products in the Philippines, supplying a range of globally-sourced automotive parts, accessories, electronics, and lubricants to key cities nationwide. Some of our popular automotive brands: ● VIC automotive filters from Japan ● MAG 1 lubricants and chemicals from USA ● Hi-Q brake pads and shoes from Korea ● MA-FRA car care products from Italy ● Deflector car accessories and many more Beyond automotive aftermarket products, PEC is rapidly expanding into energy-saving devices and materials for architectural and industrial use, such as but not limited to: ● Sunbloc architectural-grade ceramic window films from Korea ● United Oil industrial lubricants from Singapore WHY JOIN US? To support our expansion, we need highly motivated, self-driven individuals who go above and beyond what is expected and possess high initiative and integrity to grow with us. If you have what it takes, we look forward to having you on our team! By being part of our team, you will have the opportunity to experience the following: ● Development of critical work and interpersonal skills through working with a wide range of people in multiple departments within the company ● Commitment to achievement of goals, quality products, and concern for all stakeholders ● Ample benefits commensurate with level of work, including bonuses and health allowance (details to be discussed in job offers) CHECK US OUT To understand more about what we do, check out our Facebook pages: Sunbloc Performance Window Films: www.facebook.com/SunblocWindowFilms MAG 1 Philippines: : www.facebook.com/MAG1Philippines MA-FRA Philippines: www.facebook.com/MaFraPhilippines VIC Filter Philippines: www.facebook.com/VICPhilippines