- Plan and execute the project according to the timeline schedule and budget.
- Oversee project management client and vendor management.
- Submit daily, weekly, and monthly status updates on the project being handled.
- Advise the management on the project's technical issues and risks.
- Point of Contact between sales, pre-sales, post-sales, and partners during project implementation
- Monitors timelines, project milestones an documentation of the specific project
- Degree in Engineering, Information Technology, or any related course
- At least 5 years of work experience in Project Management or Project Coordination
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent client facing and internal communications skills
- Project Management Certification is a plus
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Perks and Benefits
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Child Care Benefits
- Transportation Allowances
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
About QUESTECH CO. INC
QUESTECH CO. INC. is a premier Information Technology Solution partner. We have established ourselves over the last sixteen (16) years, successfully acquired multiple sales and technical certifications; built relationships with clients across multiple industries, and won numerous awards for sales and engineering achievements. QUESTECH provides solutions to various industries to help overcome business challenges and speed up their technology innovation.