Remedy Skintech, Inc.
- Makati, PhilippinesMakati, Metro Manila, Philippines, 5046 P BurgosMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- Full timeFULL_TIME
Remedy is looking for an E-commerce Associate to join our team! You will own the overall performance of Remedy’s online presence and lead the outreach and business development efforts aimed towards expanding Remedy's reach and product offerings.
As our E-commerce Associate, you will be in charge of the following:
- Collaborating with marketing, creative, operations, and finance teams to help shape the overall growth of Remedy’s online business across multiple platforms (Shopify, Lazada, Shopee, etc.)
- Managing our e-commerce home page, product detail pages, landing pages, and content updates in line with seasonal launches, campaigns, and promotions
- Assisting with the development of e-commerce strategies and initiatives to increase sales and profitability
- Monitoring and analyzing data and metrics from all e-commerce platforms, and providing recommendations for improvement
- Maintaining a user experience consistent with the Remedy brand
- Providing exceptional customer service including timely and accurate processing of customer orders, and constantly gathering insights to improve customer experience
- 1-2 years of e-commerce marketing or e-commerce project management experience in a direct to consumer or omnichannel setting
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field; Fresh graduates are welcome to apply!
- Experience with Shopify Plus, Shopee/Lazada Seller, Google Analytics is a plus!
- Strong understanding of e-commerce platforms and website management
- Intuitive sense of design is highly desired
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Project Management
- Digital Marketing
- Problem Solving
- Communication Skills
- Product Management
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 5046 P Burgos , Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
About Remedy Skintech, Inc.
Remedy is a dermatology technology company focused on treating acne, which is one of the most common skin conditions worldwide. Remedy seeks to be the trusted innovative acne solution. Founded by tried and tested professionals in dermatology and tech, we are grounded in experience, expertise and continued innovation in the marriage of both fields. We pride ourselves in developing reasonably priced high quality dermatological solutions, because we believe that everyone deserves long- lasting confidence in themselves.