SG Interactive, Inc.
- Bacolod City, PhilippinesCircumferential Rd, Taculing, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, PhilippinesBacolod CityNegros OccidentalPhilippinesPhilippines
- $335.00 - $430.00 / monthUSD335430335MONTH
- Full timeFULL_TIME
A Presentation Designer is, at their core, a Graphic Designer who is responsible for producing exciting and innovative presentations for our clients. You would be a part of the design process from start to finish, working on the concept of the design as well as its overall production. Some projects would require you to work independently while others would involve working with a team. Regardless of the project, you would always have the full support of the entire design team.
- Create presentation materials, multimedia PowerPoint presentations, and marketing materials.
- Select format, typography, photography, and/or illustrations for the most effective means of communicating a message.
- Exhibit proven aptitude for producing a broad range of collateral materials, e.g. layouts, brochures, display visuals, and imagery for presentations.
- Exhibit some experience in producing slides, multimedia tools, and other visual materials for our various audiences.
- Work closely with team members in project development, which includes originating concepts and choosing media, preparing and presenting creative proposals, setting realistic timelines, tracking project progress, and completing the project on deadline.
- Follow presentation projects from creation to final production, including sign-off on proof reviews and client approvals.
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite (mainly Illustrator and Photoshop).
- Exceptional understanding of basic design principles.
- Experience working with Microsoft PowerPoint (the more, the better).
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in speaking to clients either through email, on the phone, or in person.
- Commitment to both personal and professional development.
- Well-organized and able to prioritize between multiple different tasks.
- Desire to excel and grow within and with the company.
- Ability to work both independently as well as with a team.
- Experience in a leadership role and/or leading a team.
- Constructive and positive attitude with a great sense of humor.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or related field with equivalent experience.
- At least 3 years of design experience.
This is not intended to be all-inclusive. Other responsibilities and/or qualifications may be assigned by management as appropriate.
Think you can make a career out of being a Genius?
It’s hard work being the best but we have fun doing it. If you dedicate yourself to advancing the goals of both your clients and your team, SlideGenius may have a place for you.
SlideGenius is the premier global Presentation Design Agency providing presentation design solutions to over 3,000 global clients including Adidas, Reebok, Facebook, Blizzard, Delta Airlines, NASCAR, JP Morgan, and many more. We are headquartered in San Diego, CA working with clients both big and small, providing us with new and exciting projects every day.
Perks and Benefits
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Creative Thinking
- Art Direction
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management
- Reading Comprehension
- Critical Thinking
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Three San Parq Tower, Circumferential Rd, 6100 Bacolod City, Philippines
- Graphic Design / Web Design
- 3 openings