At Snappr, we're changing the world by making fantastic photography accessible to everyone. We take on complex problems so photographers, consumers, and businesses can connect in more than 200 cities worldwide to create and access beautiful photos.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to build a future where people can capture their special memories quickly and affordably. Let's revolutionize photography together if you have the drive, passion, and collaborative spirit to work with us.
About the role:
With our global footprint and hyper-growth, one of Snappr’s top priorities is to grow the quality and quantity of the photo editors in our Manila office.
As a Photo Editing Specialist on this team, you will be responsible for enhancing and manipulating images while learning to use the latest tools and software.
If you're passionate about photography and the future of visual content, this is a great opportunity to showcase your skills and contribute to diverse projects.
What you’ll do:
- Use Lightroom and Photoshop to bring out the full potential of every image
- Use the latest tools and technology to produce and/or enhance high-quality images
- Edit photos taken by photographers on shoots all over the world
- Help Snappr expand to new markets by enhancing and optimizing visual content
- Hustle - Take ownership of Snappr's growth and do whatever it takes to get the job done
- PHP 30-40K monthly on-target earnings (including uncapped performance pay)
- PHP 1.5-2K monthly transportation allowance
- 20% night differential
- HMO coverage starting on day 1 (up to 2 dependents covered by the company)
- Free meals provided daily
- Great workspace in Ortigas CBD
- Be part of the pioneering team for image generation
About the team:
Snappr is the largest on-demand marketplace for professional photography in the world. We are a team of driven, entrepreneurial individuals redefining photography everywhere. You will get to work directly with the leadership team in resolving our most complex customer problems. This is an awesome opportunity to be at the ground level of a rapidly growing product and to have a meaningful impact on its growth. The result of everything you'll do at Snappr is more people capturing their most precious life moments. Our rocket ship has a seat open just for you.
What you’ll need:
- Experience in photo editing using tools like Adobe Lightroom and Adobe Photoshop, Experience in professional photography a plus
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Ability to apply artistic judgment to enhance and refine images, ensuring they meet quality standards and project objectives
- Background in the food industry is nice to have but not a hard requirement