Area Sales Manager
Responsible Internet Sustainability Effort Inc. | RISE
- Makati, PhilippinesC. Palanca, San Lorenzo, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
The Area Sales Manager is responsible for delivering and overseeing sales operations in a particular geographical area. He/she will drive growth in sales and ensure that the company is properly represented to all customers. This includes but not limited to:
- Generate and process new sales leads based on the assigned area.
- Implement business strategy to maximize profitable sales and growth for the business.
- Manage key customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities.
- Identify areas of strength, potential growth as well as areas for improvement with regard to all aspects of sales.
- Build strong relationships with external partners and clients.
- Collaborate with the Pre-Sales team in generating qualified leads for the Enterprise team.
- Manage a team – responsible for the day-to-day activities and guidance of the team members. Recruit, hire, coach and develop the sales team.
- Collaborate with Head of Sales, Finance, and HR in developing sales staff compensation and incentive programs that motivate the sales team to achieve their sales targets.
- Implement weekly / monthly / annually sales targets for the department, examine growth opportunities, enable sales improvements, and take responsibility for the department’s performance against targets.
- Define and coordinate sales training programs that enable staff to achieve their potential and support company sales objectives.
- Ensure that all sales processes are adhered to by the team.
- Recommend process improvements to improve work flow.
- Ensure a positive customer experience.
- Collaborate with appropriate department to address any customer complaints immediately.
- Implement strategies and identify opportunities in growing sales.
- Coordinate with Legal and Compliance teams in the review and finalization of NDAs, Contracts and Commercial Agreements associated with the enterprise sales.
- Implement pricing standards set by the Pricing Team.
- Ensure accuracy and quality of data shared with the Legal team in the preparation of contracts.
- Effectively communicate and report sales results to senior management highlighting any necessary actions in response to key variances.
- Track and submit reports of new customers and revenue.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team in implementing marketing strategies.
- Manage the calendar of events and conferences which the team should attend to generate leads.
- Process relevant data and information, translate it into actionable strategies that drive sales and lead to achievement of targets.
- Ensure team’s proficiency in using company systems and tools.
- Ensure team’s compliance to data privacy.
- Collaborate with the Legal Team to ensure that all contracts entered into are compliant with company policies and local laws.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related field.
- At least five (5) years of working experience in Sales, preferably within a fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
- Experience in Managing a Team is an advantage.
- Telco experience is a plus.
Perks and Benefits
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans