- Design/plan and execution of both technical and non-technical tasks under the responsibility of the DevOps team.
- Implement/code build-up to deployment automation of applications.
- Advocate/enforce DevOps mindset/principles/practices to other developers (eg: production-level logging & debugging, stateless vs. stateful code impact in scalability, etc.).
- Advocate/enforce secure coding practices to other developers (eg: masking or encryption of personally identifiable information, scrubbing source repositories of private-keys/passwords, etc.).
- Assist with estimation and planning activities.
- Participate in reviewing deliverables from other development teams, including designs, test plans, and documentation help identify and resolve gaps between requirements and technical design.
- Good technical knowledge in software development methodologies, design, programming and implementation.
- Good analytical and design skills at multiple product levels.
- Good understanding of the entire development process, including specification, documentation and quality assurance.
● At least 3-5 years of experience building and maintaining AWS infrastructure (VPC, EC2,
Security Groups, IAM, ECS, CodeDeploy, CloudFront, S3)
● Strong understanding of how to secure AWS environments and meet compliance
● Expertise using Chef for configuration management
● Hands-on experience deploying and managing infrastructure with Terraform
● Solid foundation of networking and Linux administration
● Experience with Docker, GitHub, Jenkins, ELK and deploying applications on AWS
● Ability to learn/use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
● Strong bias for action and ownership
● Strong at building and maintaining event based system, such as AWS SQS, Kafka ● Strong analytical and planning skills;
● Good communication and presentation skills;
● Excellent problem-solving skills;
● Work onsite in Ortigas Center, Pasig City from Mondays to Fridays, morning to mid shift
- Specialist/focus on Linux (Ubuntu 20.04+ is a must, CentOS)
- Knowledge in Linux Bash/Shell Scripting
- Knowledge in Containerization (eg: Docker w/ Docker Compose)
- Knowledgeable in Kubernetes Administration
- High proficiency in CI/CD (from principles, to execution)
- Has working/applied knowledge in Microservices Architecture, Private/Public Cloud Infrastructure, High-Availability/Scalability, Clustering vs. Federation, Partitioning vs. Sharding, etc.
- Experience in coding with open-source languages. (Backend/Frontend; Java, PHP, NodeJS, C/C++, etc.)
- Strong experience and skills in AWS (EC2, S3, IAM, Cloudfront, VPC, ELB, etc..)
- Knowledgeable in Database using SQL, MySQL or MariaDB
Good to have:
- Has working/applied knowledge in Networking & OSI Layers (eg: IP, Subnetting/CIDR, routing, firewall, L4/L7 load balancing, etc.)
- Certifications (Cloud, Programming Language, etc.)
- Experience in Scrum/Kanban-Agile and Rapid-Prototyping/RAD
- Familiarity with CI/CD,
- Excellent scripting experience,
- Wide knowledge of SQL and experience with databases.