Client Relations Associate
Trends Group, Inc.
- Makati, Philippines23rd Floor, 105 H.V. Dela Costa , Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Able to get new customers onboarded and hooked on the product as fast as possible. This includes configuring their accounts, helping them import data from other tools, and training users on how to use the product – basically anything necessary to get them to start using the product in their day-to-day business.
- Beyond onboarding, CSMs ensure customers know how to best use the product throughout their journey as a customer.
- Churn reduction, improving retention and renewal rates - continuously analyze all aspects of the customer journey, and identify and eliminate all possible causes of churn.
- Should be able to offer assistance and help customers rethink their day-to-day activities to suit the new workflow with the product they are adopting. It is all about making the change happen as painless and seamless as possible
- Able to identify key stakeholders and build multiple relationships within the client company.
- Must understand the product they are representing inside and out and are able to make connections between a customer's pain points and how their product could solve those pains
- CSMs help tremendously by keeping customers happy, increasing their loyalty, and ensuring the ROI they get by using the product grows over time
- Fresh graduates
- Preferrably a graduate of Business Administration course (e.g. Marketing, Business Management)
- Remarkable academic standing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent collaboration skills
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Relationship Management
- MS Office
- Business Analysis
- Customer Service
- Critical Thinking
- Data Management
- Microsoft / MS Office
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Management and Consultancy
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 105 H.V. Dela Costa, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 20 openings
About Trends Group, Inc.
The milestones achieved by our first company, Trends, is a testament to how impactful and well-received our humble beginnings have been. Now, we have multiple subsidiaries that operate independently of each other, with distinct business objectives and operational structure. When we are blessed with success, it is our duty to walk in wisdom and plan our course for making the best of it. Empowered by a strong vision, we are now ready to put in the work that comes with positioning our conglomerate to enter the world’s biggest economies. From generating growth in the ICT industry, we are now pursuing to nurture leading and global businesses. The time has come to explore the possibilities in ICT and beyond. Equipped with a vision and the right values, we are expanding and reaching new heights as a powerful, nurturing, and timeless conglomerate. We are moving towards a more promising future to cultivate opportunities and provide a customer experience like no other. Trends Group Inc. promises to give our partners the satisfaction they deserve and elevate itself to create and grow leading and global businesses.