Trends Group, Inc.
- Makati, Philippines23rd Floor, 105 H.V. Dela Costa , Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
The Security Engineer will be responsible for the development, maintenance, and support of the company solutions related to our current and future hardware, software and/or network systems.
This position will have a strong focus on information security design and implementation. In this role, will ensure appropriate system resources and configuration are in place to support secure enterprise solutions.
The candidate must have a curious investigative mind, who enjoys security work and possesses both deep and wide expertise in the security space.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responding to all system security breaches or intrusions.
- Analyze IT specifications to assess security risks.
- Manage and monitor for security vulnerabilities in the company hardware, system, website, and software.
- Analyze security systems and seek improvements on a continuous basis.
- Perform regular Penetration test and Vulnerability scanning for all system and software in the company.
- Fix/patch all vulnerabilities within reasonable timeframe including upgrading middleware, software used in the server (Windows and Linux).
- Ensure compliance to security standards and recommend security implementations.
- Act on privacy breaches and malware threats.
- Conduct security awareness training and draft policies and guidelines.
- Develop best practices and security standards for the organization.
A. Minimum Education
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or any other related field. (And/or) An equivalent of the same in working experience.
B. Minimum Experience/Training
- Knowledgeable/experience as a Security Specialist.
- Familiarity with security frameworks (Cybersecurity framework) and risk management methodologies.
- Knowledgeable with cryptographic protocols (e.g. SSL/ TLS)
- Strong analytical mind with excellent problem-solving ability and ability to work under pressure.
- Knowledge of patch management, firewalls and intrusion detection/prevention systems (e.g. Ansible).
- Experienced with administering and/or managing Windows Servers and/or RHEL is a plus.
C. Soft Skills
- Persistent and with Integrity.
- Collaborative and Patient.
- Self-starter, Having a growth mindset and Critical Thinker.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Innovative and Resourceful.
- Attention to detail.
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 105 H.V. Dela Costa, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
About Trends Group, Inc.
The milestones achieved by our first company, Trends, is a testament to how impactful and well-received our humble beginnings have been. Now, we have multiple subsidiaries that operate independently of each other, with distinct business objectives and operational structure. When we are blessed with success, it is our duty to walk in wisdom and plan our course for making the best of it. Empowered by a strong vision, we are now ready to put in the work that comes with positioning our conglomerate to enter the world’s biggest economies. From generating growth in the ICT industry, we are now pursuing to nurture leading and global businesses. The time has come to explore the possibilities in ICT and beyond. Equipped with a vision and the right values, we are expanding and reaching new heights as a powerful, nurturing, and timeless conglomerate. We are moving towards a more promising future to cultivate opportunities and provide a customer experience like no other. Trends Group Inc. promises to give our partners the satisfaction they deserve and elevate itself to create and grow leading and global businesses.