The Cadetship Training Program is an outstanding opportunity designed to equip fresh IT graduates with the skills, qualifications and experience required for a future career in a technology-enabled business service provider.
The training will run for three (3) to four (4) weeks from 8:30 AM to 6PM, Mondays to Fridays. An allowance shall be provided to the trainees (430Php per day) and will be given on the last day of the training. During the program, the trainees will be equipped with knowledge about Installation, Network, Security, Customer Service, and Presentation and Communication skills. The Trainer will measure each trainee based on his/her performance, assessments, attendance, and behavior.
On the last day of training, the trainees will undergo a revalidation process which will be the deciding factor if a candidate will be hired as an employee of Trends Group Inc.
As a trainee, you are expected to:
- Demonstrate integrity and honesty.
- Attend and participate in class discussions prepared and on time.
- Communicate in a careful and respectful manner with the trainer, and other trainees
- Act in a civil manner that respects the company and complies with policies
- Utilize resources and seek help when needed.
- Respect diverse ideas and opinions.
- A graduate of any 4 or 5 year IT and ECE related courses: Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronics and Communications Engineering, etc.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Must have a laptop/desktop with a webcam and installed MS Office Applications (MS Office and MS Teams)
- Have a working headset or earphones
- Have at least 5 mbps internet connection
- Has good communication skill for both verbal and written
- Experience with Network or any technical/IT related field is a Plus but not required
- Certification/License is a Plus but not required
- Must be amenable to work on extended hours when hired
- Must be amenable to be assigned within and outside Davao City when hired
- Must be physically fit as the work will require physical strength when hired
- Must be willing to work on-site if necessary when hired
Perks and Benefits
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Presentation Skills
- Network Security
- Attention to Detail
- Customer Service
- Problem Solving
- Cisco Networking (CCNA)
- Information Technology
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science [Software Technology]