As an Accounting Payable Staff, you will ensure the accurate and timely processing of Company expenses and staff reimbursement, while ensuring company policy and best practice is adhered to.
You are also expected to coordinate and liaise with internal and external stakeholders facilitate the efficient processing of Company payables resolution of concerns involving payments to suppliers.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Records expenses in a timely and correct manner
- Reviews invoices/POs for accuracy ensuring proper approvals are in place
- Computes for the correct EWT and VAT on transactions
- Monitors due dates of payables, ensuring that discounts and terms are considered for the benefit of the Company
- Prepares checks for payment to suppliers
- Prepares relevant reports for tax filings
- Process staff liquidations and reimbursements
- Prepare account reconciliations and ad-hoc management reports as requested
- Conduct periodic audit and verification of cash funds
- Resolve issues concerning payables by having close coordination with relevant stakeholders
- Other tasks as may be required by Management
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Accounting Management, Accounting Technology or any Accounting course
- Must have at least one (1) year experience in the accounts payables
- Must be knowledgeable about VAT and EWT
- Computer literate; above average oral and written communication skills
- Great attention to detail and thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing tasks
- Team-player, results-oriented, has initiative, customer- focused, innovative, and systematic.
- Ability to add value, reduce cost and make business improvements.
- Flexible, with tasks outside of ongoing position responsibilities
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Panay Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 3 openings
About World Class Laminate Inc.
World Class Laminate, Inc. (WCLI) is the pioneer in manufacturing melamine boards (ParticleBoard, MDF, Plywood), Membrane Doors, Solid Surface, Phenolic & Compact Boards in the Philippines. It is a service-oriented company that provides the local construction industry with world-class boards for furniture, cabinets, closets, walls, partitions and other interior requirements.
Simply Modular, our coolest product to date is the only screwless stackable furniture, the first of its kind in the Philippines!
Simply Modular Branches:
SM M Place
Vertis North (soon!)
New exciting products mean we need more people like you to join our growing team! Browse our openings or message us here for more questions and concerns.