- Davao City, Philippines17th Floor, Unit 174, Unit 408 Continental Plaza Condominium, Davao City, Davao Region, PhilippinesDavao CityDavao RegionPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Establish/maintain employee records in the system; ensure that employee changes are entered correctly and made on a timely basis.
- Processes payroll on a weekly, fortnightly and/or monthly basis, whilst ensuring the accuracy of payroll data.
- Generates payroll report such as PAYG & Superannuation on a monthly and/or quarterly basis.
- Supports the Payroll Manager in tracking the employee issues & queries, and other payroll related matters.
Proficiencies we look for:
- Experience in payroll administration, preferably with previous exposure to Australian payroll administration and interpretation of Enterprise Agreements & Awards, Superannuation, PAYG and EOFY Payment Summaries. Knowledge in Australian payroll is not a requirement, but the candidate must demonstrate his/her willingness to learn, and his/her ability to learn quickly.
- Demonstrated knowledge of payroll systems and reporting, preferably Keypay.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Must have demonstrated ability to effectively multitask and work under pressure.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet all deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team environment whilst showing initiative and drive.
- Unquestionable integrity and the ability to maintain confidential payroll data.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting Technology / Business Administration/ Finance or any related field is acceptable
Perks and Benefits
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Landco Corporate Center, J.P. Laurel Ave, Bajada, Davao City
- Tax and Accounting BPO
- 2 openings
About YourBookkeepersOnline (YBO)
YourBookkeepersOnline (YBO) is an Australian Outsourced Service Provider to Accounting Firms and their business clients. With origins as a start-up, we are now part of a global accounting brand, but have kept our fun, close-knit and inclusive culture intact. Our first Delivery Office was set up in Davao, and the Manila Office opened in February 2017. Being a new and growing organization, we are looking for people who can share our vision, embrace our culture and take the journey with us. We work collaboratively in an open environment and everyone has direct access to any member of the team, including management. We have designed a viable and effective training program that can offer accountants a career that is at par with their Australian counterpart. We are big on work-life balance and discourage working overtime. We do not promise the moon and the stars, but if you decide that we are a match to your goals, then we will invest in you. Get to know us more. Apply today and see where it takes you.