Assistant Category Buyer
- Quezon City, PhilippinesIndustria, Bagumbayan, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Supports the Buyer for all documentation in the purchasing process.
- Monitors inventory in stores and manages purchases orders.
- Works closely with warehouse and merchandising for stores' quantity allocation, stock transfer and inventory management.
- Integrate, compile, analyze, and evaluate data on sales performance metrics, including retail trends for products and competitors
- Provide ad hoc reports and analysis to understand quota, sales promo performance, marketing activities and competitor impact.
- Identifying opportunities and weaknesses in the stors and create proposal to promote sales value, brand presence and increase operational excellence.
- Other duties may be assigned and reports to the Merchandising Manager.
- Able to handle various type of suppliers.
- Knowledge on fashion trends and shoe brands in the market
- Able to coach, motivate and engage a diverse sales team
- Willing to do fied work and travel to different locations with the country
- Proven track record in achieving sales targets
- Details-oriented and ability to execute sales and marketing strategies in the stores
- Proficient in MS Excel,Word,Powerpoint and other related applications needed for sales reporting.
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Building 2 Topy's Place, #3 Economia St corner Economia, Brgy Bagumbayanippines
- Retail Industry
- no openings
About Zapato Incorporated
Zapato Incorpoarted had its roots from Belle Sola, a shoe company which started its shoe business in 1982, with a concession at Manila COD Cubao. On the second year, 1983, Isetann Cubao became the second concession and on this same year, the company established its first boutique at Ali Mall. A second boutique was established at Park Square, Makati Commercial Center, it also added another brand FINICKEE to cater to a more market. When CHELSEA was introduced, the company was changed to Chelsea and Co., a wholly owned family corporation