About the company
Join Zennya Health, Southeast Asia’s most dynamic and exciting tech company dedicated to creating a new healthcare system that is digital, data-driven and patient-centric. Our mission is to deliver quality, affordable, and accessible health and wellness care.
We leverage the latest technology and innovations to provide personalized health and wellness care given by world-class service providers. We like to elevate things and take it to the next level by building ecosystems and health infrastructure that connect people, solutions, and tools into one platform, making quality healthcare affordable and accessible to all.
Due to the rapid growth of the company, we are in urgent need of a Finance Assistant.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain financial record and reporting systems
- Process payments, invoices, income, and receipts and entering data into Xero then filing any hard copies as needed
- Develop monthly financial statements including cash flow, profit and loss, and balance sheet
- Perform bank accounts, receivables, and payables reconciliations
- Coordinate all processes related to government compliance such as the Bureau of Internal Revenue, Securities and Exchange Commission, and the local government unit, among others.
- Accurate, complete, and timely preparation, filing, and payment of all corporate tax returns according to BIR rules and regulations and tax calendar
- Facilitate renewal of permits, certifications, and registrations with BIR, and provide high level of assistance and coordination for business permit renewal with the local government unit
- Perform diversified business financial administrative duties
- Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy, Finance, or any other related courses
- With at least 1-2 years relevant experience
- Knowledge in regulatory reporting and compliance, including but not limited to the following government agencies: BIR, SEC, Local Government Unit.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Experience in Xero preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Auditing and Compliance
- General Accounting
- Attention to Detail
- Billing and Invoicing
- Computer Literate / Basic Computer Skills