- Mandaluyong, PhilippinesRobinsons Cybergate Towers 1, 2 and 3, EDSA cor. Pioneer Street, Mandaluyong City, Manila, 1554 Metro Manila, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Create products that demonstrate outstanding interactive solutions for our clients and their customers.
- Develop the discipline and practice in the Interactive Experiences Studio
- Participate in all phases of the product development lifecycle – from product discovery and ideation to UI design and user testing
- Participate in and occasionally lead client workshops, user or stakeholder interviews, and creative brainstorms.
- Translate user, product, and business requirements into interfaces that are intuitive yet mindful of technical constraints
- Design products in close collaboration with product managers, business analysts, and engineering teams
- Communicate interaction concepts at various stages of the design process with wireframes, flow diagrams, mockups, or high-fidelity prototypes
- Support design team by contributing and maintaining UI libraries and its interaction specifications
- Frame and tell the story of design solutions. Contribute to the communication of research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually.
- Support and guide engineering teams during hand-offs
- Ensure design quality by conducting review sessions or UI fidelity reviews
- Integrate user feedback and business requirements into ongoing product design updates.
- Be a UX ambassador, attending and helping to plan studio and community events, workshops, and conferences.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems or equivalent
- At least 1-2 years of hands-on experience in designing user interfaces of various platforms as a UX or Interaction designer
- Degree in Interaction Design, Information Design, Graphic Design, HCI, or related field of study (or work experience in lieu of degree)
- Must have a compelling portfolio with examples on multiple touchpoints that demonstrate your problem-solving skills and design process in experience design
- Willing to work in shifting schedules
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Manila GF Cybergate 1 Tower Pioneer, Mandaluyong City
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
About Accenture Philippines
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We help organizations maximize their performance and achieve their vision. We develop and implement technology solutions to improve our clients’ productivity and efficiency — and may run parts of their operations on their behalf. Ultimately, we enable our clients to become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.