Infrastructure Monitoring Administrator | Cebu
- Cebu City, PhilippinesRobinsons Cybergate Towers 1, 2 and 3, EDSA cor. Pioneer Street, Mandaluyong City, Manila, 1554 Metro Manila, Cebu City, Central Visayas, PhilippinesCebu CityCentral VisayasPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
The responsibility of this role is execution and confirmation of standardized and procedural system change work, system operation confirmation, system account inventory, standardized system log confirmation including the work of creating and reviewing procedures based on existing procedures.
- Responsible for creating incident from event monitoring tool, fulfilling service request, and managing the status of an incident ticket and support infrastructure and Batch operations for IT production systems and services based on operational requirements and service level agreement.
- Work primary response to alerts fired from the system, primary response to job failures simple work request standardized data patch work, data extraction work
- 24/7 infrastructure system alert monitoring, handling, and reporting via call and email
- Execution of emergency and scheduled job operations and checking of JP1 and Domino tasks
- Processing work requests related to Domino, Replica, Server Reboot, Mail Back-up, and Access Log Processes
- Maintaining quality and implementing initiatives for continuous quality improvements and service level agreements targets, operational requirements, and security management
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or other related fields.
- Basic operation level Windows, Office, IT General Basic
- Basic background on Infrastructure Monitoring
- Can multi-task.
- Has good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 14/F E-Bloc 2 Bldg. Geonzon St. Cebu It Park Apas, Cebu City, Cebu
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
About Accenture Philippines
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We help organizations maximize their performance and achieve their vision. We develop and implement technology solutions to improve our clients’ productivity and efficiency — and may run parts of their operations on their behalf. Ultimately, we enable our clients to become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.