Go through a faster and more convenient recruitment process today and be part of one of the biggest and most stable organizations in the world!
How to apply?
- Click on “Apply Now” to submit your application. You will be receiving an SMS with the Workday link where you must continue your application.
- Make sure to accomplish your Workday profile to proceed with the hiring process.
- For faster processing of your application, please make sure to have your latest NBI clearance ready. For successful candidates who worked with previous employers, please prepare your approved resignation letter, SSS employment history and Statement of Account. Your recruiters will also remind you of other requirements you can prepare ahead of time.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Function as a member of a global support team, providing data management support and analysis to all teams across Accenture’s Marketing + Communications organization.
- Function as the primary ABM support to the market lead and point of contact for CRM best practice.
- Own appropriate relationships with marketing and sales/account teams to ensure efficient and effective data quality and reporting.
- Help target and evolve marketing focus and effectiveness. Monitor progress toward goal and advise on how to improve performance. Work closely with their Relationship Marketing /ABM team to add value and drive continuous improvement.
- Remain current on and recommend team specific Salesforce.com process, best practice, and communicate changes.
- Be a data translator that is specifically skilled at understanding the business needs of Accenture and be able to talk tech and distil it to others in the organization in an easy-to-understand manner, replying to business questions.
- Monitor and help improve volume, frequency, breadth and depth of client interaction.
- Build and assist the CRM learning agenda for the ABM team.
- Manage CRM Operations:
- Adding new client data, maintaining and updating.
- Research data discrepancies or missing data to maintain accurate data.
- Ensure campaign data is created, captured and updated in an accurate and timely manner, creating campaign level reports to ABM leads
- Build dashboards and reports to anchor data driven conversations on relationship building, brand positioning and growth.
- Function as a data entry, management, workflow, validation, escalation, approval and quality assurance expert.
Why join Accenture?
- Competitive salary package, company bonuses, and performance incentives
- Night differential
- Loyalty, Christmas gift, Inclusion and diversity benefits
- Paid sick and vacation leaves
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- HMO coverage (medical and dental) from day 1 of employment
- Life insurance
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Retirement plan
- Flexible working arrangements
- Accessible locations
- Healthy and encouraging work environment
- Career growth and promotion opportunities
*Terms and Conditions apply
- Bachelor’s degree holder; Marketing and Communications, Public Relations, Business Administration
- Minimum of 4-5 years' experience with Customer relation management
- Fluency in spoken and written business English
- Applications: CRM or Marketing databases (preferably Salesforce.com), Microsoft Office Suite, Data Visualization tools
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Digital Marketing
- Market Research