Accenture in the Philippines is currently looking for Procurement Operations Specialists who will be responsible in performing the following day-to-day tasks:
- The Procurement Plus (P+) Sourcing & Category Specialist will act as trusted business partner to leadership & take accountability to ensure P+ delivers on our business promises related to supplier sourcing, purchasing, payment, & supplier management.
- Act as a business partner on the assigned spend sub-categories. Engage business & corporate function leadership to understand & support business priorities.
- Influence & adopt global strategies & tools used throughout the source to payment lifecycle. Collaborate with regional & global subject matter experts.
- Perform category management, sourcing & supplier management to achieve optimization of supply & best value for money solutions considering quality, speed, total cost of ownership, risk & other factors.
- Provide procurement & product/service expertise for the spend sub-categories in scope. Seek out procurement solutions, working in partnership with suppliers & Accenture Procurement Plus stakeholders, to deliver significant cost reduction and/or service improvement opportunities.
- Well-versed in standard procurement terms & conditions
- Quantitative skills – ability to understand (or develop) pricing models & analyze/interpret commercial proposals
- Good computer literacy (e.g. Microsoft tools - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience with eSourcing tools (e.g. eRFx, eAuctions, Project & Contract Management Systems)
- Desired general knowledge of SAP, Ariba, & SAP/Fieldglass a plus
What are we looking for?
- Open to college graduates
- With at least 5 years experience in procurement/strategic sourcing and/or supplier management (operational & strategic experience)
- Experience in bidding & tendering processes & negotiating
- Fluent in English & local language
- Experience in defining & implementing service levels, & delivering services within agreed SLAs
- Applicable knowledge & working experience in any of the categories: Facilities & Services, Contingent Labor, HR & Professional Services, Travel & Accommodation, IT & T, Marketing & Communications
- Experience in operating / supporting an operational purchasing team is desirable with “Procure-to-Pay” scope
- Certification in procurement or category specific qualifications is a plus.
- Amenable to work in Cebu City, Cebu