- The position is responsible for establishing well-built solutions and data architectures that helps teams develop the product on time, on budget, and ensures that it solves the problem it was designed to solve. Responsible as well in creating conceptual and physical strategies for data acquisition, integration, storing, modeling, and analysis.
- Analyzes and evaluates the technology platform, framework, or tech-stack and see how it can be used to solve a given business problem.
- Recommends and endorses solutions for more effective systems that best meets the requirements of the business.
- Analyzes enterprise systems specifics and see how things will scale for the future and how they will be maintained.
Analyzes and documents business requirements
Creates a solution prototype
Involves in solution/technology evaluation by providing recommendations such as should we build or buy a solution, what technology platform should we use, how will the system scale to meet expected user demand, how should the solution components be deployed, and how will the solution integrate with other systems.
Ensures that solutions developed complies with the approved architecture.
Supports project management activities to ensure that resources, risk recognition, and planning stay aligned with solution goals.
Develops architectural strategies and principles for data modeling, design, and implementation to meet stated business requirements for data management, operational data stores and Extract-Transform-Load environments.
Collaborates with internal and external stakeholders, including enterprise architects, solutions architects, system designers, solutions engineers, data engineers & scientists, and business process analysts to determine data requirements and capabilities in projects and recommend development and implementation strategies.
Coordinates with the Data Science Teams to identify current and future needs and requirements.
Reviews existing data architectures to evaluate overall effectiveness and compliance with original objectives, develop comprehensive strategies for improving or replacing underperforming areas and present these plans to the management.
Creates and tests prototypes of data models for a variety of business data, applications, database structures and metadata tables to meet operational goals for performance and efficiency.
Supports data engineers & database administrators, network designers and other IT personnel to create effective and secure methods for data storage, backup, and recovery.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- At least 5 years of working experience in one or multiple IT areas.
- At least 3 years’ experience in leading technical project implementations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering, Computer Science, or any 4-year related course.
Proven experience in:
- Engineering and architecture design of software and data.
- IT infra and cloud development
- Software development/DevOps
- Information technology integration with architectural patterns, building APIs, micro services, event streams, and high throughput systems.
- Integration tool (ex. IBM Connect, Apigee, Oracle SOA)
- Business analysis
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- NAC Tower, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 1 opening