The position holder is responsible for preparing necessary documents required in acquiring permits and approvals, facilitation of project endorsements of Local Government Units (LGUs) for assigned ARI Renewable projects. The position holder implements the External Relationship Management plan as directed by The External Relations and Compliance Heads.
Outcomes Expected and Responsibilities:
● Completes documentation of compliance and permits for handover to Operating BU.
● Ensures integrity and completeness of the data and documentation gathered from various departments
● Reports progress of compliance status and permit acquisitions including concerns and irregularities for proper action.
● Coordinates with other departments for the necessary information or assistance
required for the preparation and processing of permits clearances.
● Provides updates and develops reference materials to support External engagement plans.
● Assists in the retrieval of archived records or corporate documents that are needed
● Prepares necessary documents whether in hard-copy or soft-copy and provide the
same to various stakeholders
● Assists in the preparation of documents in outstanding audits and assessments
● Facilitates timely acquisition of permits and approvals during the Pre Development,
Development and Execution Stage of ARI Renewable Projects. Requirements may
come from but not limited to the following agencies: ERC, NGCP, DOE, BOI as well as regulations under the EPIRA, RE Law, and other related power industry regulations.
● Coordinates with various agencies such as DENR, NCIP, DPWH, NWRB, NIA, DAR or any other concerned agency for the acquisition of the necessary permits and approvals.
● Builds partnerships with and engages a variety of stakeholders, including officials of
local governments and community associations to facilitate project endorsements
and acquire permits and licenses.
Other Functions and Responsibilities
● Contributes to a high-performing team by being engaged in regular and ongoing
conversations about achieving targets, improving capabilities and performance, and
● Practices courageous authenticity while being mindful of mutual trust, support, and
● Supports Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion by respecting others' strengths, views, and experiences, encouraging teamwork that translates to better team performance and business results.
● Exercises due diligence and administrative responsibility in establishing and
maintaining systems that sustain essential operational functions, such as completing
compliance requirements, updating documents and protocols, and other such organizational tasks for continuous improvement.
● Adopts the organization's culture, values, and philosophy by upholding company policies, safety rules, and procedures.
- Good negotiation skills
- Good communication skills with stakeholders
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Has a background in permitting
- Understanding of regulatory and compliance requirements related to
- project development
- External Management
- Agile Project Management
- Permits and Regulatory Compliance
- Risk Management
- Document Management
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave