The position holder is responsible for leading the design and structuring of project execution’s new processes and documentation system ensuring the secured flow and seamless access of information to key stakeholders. The role functions to ensure implementation of the document management system and recognition of standards to maintain common communication language among the construction projects, external parties, and the project teams to perform documentation processes in accordance with established related procedures.
Outcomes Expected and Responsibilities:
- Lead in developing new construction processes and innovative solutions in the document management system including process simulation, interpretation of project data, and dissemination of results or assessments. Coordinates with Business Process for registry new approved processes (including forms and templates) and omission of obsolete procedures.
- Champion in developing the processes for the application of Procore within identified projects under construction. Guide project team in the implementation of the platform for efficient results.
- Work with CCRM to unify and streamline dashboards to communicate effectively project and program progress status and health to project team and relevant stakeholders.
- Works with the Project Manager to ensure the development of Project Charter and Project Management Plan prior to the commencement date of the project. During project completion, the role will work with the Project Manager to ensure the Project Closure Report is completed within the committed timeline.
- Managing the Project Document Controllers in coordinating with CCRM for the requirements and support implementation ORR deliverables including their submission within committed schedules.
- Works with the Project Team to generate project-specific mitigation plans.
- Perform audit functions to ensure the Project Execution documentation processes are followed by Project Team in accordance to established standards. Coordinate with Project Manager the audit findings/ results for proper action plans.
- Perform as the centralized custodian for all Project Execution Lessons Learned and ensure access to different Project Managers and Project Team Members.
- Integrate and coordinate all developed and approved PCG processes, playbooks, templates and ensure access to identified users.
- Coordinate with Project Document Controller on the required submission of project documents and information storage including maintenance of document confidentiality as per communication plan, and engage with Business Process on the proper project document disposal in accordance to AP procedures.
- Fast typing skills and project data organization
- 5 years of relevant experience as the project document controller
- 2 years of experience in project management
- 2 years of relevant experience in managing Electronic Document Management Systems
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial)
- With experience in working as a Project Document Controller or Process Manager for multilevel projects or Utility Scale Solar Farms.
- High-level proficiency in MS Office Programs and Google Doc, Sheet, and Slide
- With a working knowledge of Project Management concepts such as communication plan and document control management
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Management and Consultancy
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- NAC Tower, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 1 opening