HR Business Partner Specialist | Toril, Davao City
Aboitiz Power Generation Group
- Davao City, PhilippinesToril, Davao City, Davao del Sur, PhilippinesDavao CityDavao del SurPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
This position is responsible for HR services and operations delivery for a defined geographic site, group of functions and people. This position shall be responsible for day to day HR deliverables, manage employee experiences, perform defined tasks, partner with Team members and support the HR BP Manager on site.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administers all Company and statutory benefits related processes in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Ensures the proper execution of the HR initiatives at site to promote positive employee experience.
- Maintains and updates HR trackers by ensuring accuracy of data and completeness within the prescribed timelines or agreed SLA.
- Maintains and updates 201 files (physical or digital) of employees and ensures documents are complete and intact.
- Monitors completion and distribution of Employee Movement and Separation related documents.
- Supports simple/fully defined disciplinary action (i.e. tardiness).
- Aids in compliance to separation policy and offboarding process through conducting exit interviews, issuance of quitclaim and release of final pay.
- Assists the HR BP Manager in managing and continuously improving HR support systems.
- Provides guidance in the HCM systems utilization (i.e. ATMS, Oracle Self-service, OTL)
- Provides ad hoc support to other HR pillars in the delivery of HR projects or initiatives.
- Attends HR-related employee queries and concerns.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following courses : Behavioral Science, Psychology, Industrial Relations, Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Economics, or other relevant courses
- At least 3 years relevant experience
- Involved in employee engagement, HR technology projects
- SHRM certifications (Preferred, but not required)
- Benefits Administration
- Communication Skills
- HR Regulatory and Compliance
- HR Systems & Technology
- Employee Engagement
- Analytical Thinking Skills
- Planning and Organizing
- Business Partnering
- Quality Focus
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Human Resources
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Toril, Davao City, Davao Region, Philippines
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 1 opening
About Aboitiz Power Generation Group
Aboitiz Power Corporation (AboitizPower, AP) is a leader in the Philippine Electric Power Industry with a portfolio of assets located across the country. It has several hydroelectric and geothermal assets in its generation portfolio and also has non-renewable power plants located across the country. This includes: - Hedcor, Inc. - Therma Luzon, Inc. - Therma South, Inc. - Therma Marine, Inc. - Therma Mobile, Inc. - East Asia Utilities Corp. - Cebu Private Power Corp. - AP Renewables, Inc. At AboitizPower, we thrive together to drive change for a better world. We are a PEOPLE-CENTRIC organization who provides growth OPPORTUNITIES on a professional and personal level. We shape a better future as we do purposeful WORK in an ENVIRONMENT that is culture-focused, continuously innovating, and where individual and team contributions aligned to winning with integrity are RECOGNIZED. When you work at AboitizPower, you become part of an organization that is passionate and committed to advancing business and communities by providing reliable, reasonable, and responsible power to all. AboitizPower is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to our purpose of driving change for a better world. We consider and encourage all applicants without discriminating against age, sexual orientation and/or gender identity, disability, political opinion, religion, nationality, marital or parental status (including pregnancy), ethnicity or other status protected by law. Our equal opportunity and non-discrimination policy applies in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, regularization, promotions, transfers, discipline, termination, benefits and training. We urge everyone to be vigilant against scams that involve fraudulent offers of employment with Aboitiz Power Corporation. Scammers are falsely claiming to be representatives of Aboitiz, offering jobs in exchange for recruitment fees. Aboitiz does not ask for money from our applicants at any point of the job application process. #POWERyourFuture