Acts as the Business Group’s in-house financial adviser, supporting in strategic capital investment decisions and maximizing shareholder value through long term and short term financial planning and implementation of various strategies considering company finance policies and in accordance to tax laws and and applicable regulations.
- Advise and support Business Group Management in areas of M&A, Valuation, and Corporate Finance.
- Presents valuation cases to relevant investment committees, when necessary.
- Lead initiatives to educate and share best practice knowledge in areas of high finance and financial modelling with teams across the Business Group.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Mathematics, Finance, Accounting or Economics, preferred
- Master's Degree in Business Administration or in Finance is highly recommended
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in areas of corporate finance, valuation, equity research, investment banking and financial planning and analysis
- Preferably CPA and/or CFA
- Financial & Valuation Acumen
- Strategic Thinking and Business Awareness
- Process Implementation
- Financial Risk Awareness
- Effective Leadership
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home