This position is responsible in developing and implementing concepts on financial planning, reporting and review in support of the company’s operating performance analysis and strategic decision-making. Accountable for a thorough budgeting and forecasting process.
It is also responsible for the preparation and completion of accurate and timely financial and business-related analyses and reports on the company’s financial and operating performance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures proper implementation of budgeting procedures and processes.
- Gathers inputs from various sources for budgeting and forecasting parameters.
- Coordinates the financial planning and budget management processes.
- Extracts, develops, prepares, interprets and disseminates relevant data in formulating forecasts and estimates and
- coordinates the completion and consolidation of budgets and financial plans
- Creates, enhances and disseminates templates and forms to be used in submitting, reviewing, consolidating and communicating budgets and financial plans. This entails working closely with the Accounting Team.
- Develops financial models for financial planning and control.
- Prepares management reports to reflect profitability and financial performance of the Company, the Facilities and organization units of the Company.
- Prepares consolidated forecasts and budgets and analyzes trends in revenue, expense, capital expenditures and other related areas include ATDA monitoring.
- Analyzes financial results and key performance indicators against budgets and against prior year’s results.
- Provides proactive analysis on business events with material financial impact to the company.
- Prepares sensitivity analysis to project financial results that would determine viability of potential events, business plans and strategic initiatives. Provides financial analysis that may be used for decision making.
- Conducts studies or analyses of the accounting implications of complex financial transactions and prepares recommendations for policy, procedure, control or action.
- Performs other tasks as may be assigned by the immediate superior or by management.
- Bachelor's degree in any Business, Finance, or Accounting related course
- At least 2 years of work experience in Financial Planning and Analysis
- With extensive knowledge in Financial Planning & Analysis, Budget Preparation and Management
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Cebu City, Central Visayas, Philippines
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 1 opening